Plant Dyed Scarf
Our new plant dyed scarves are made from light double gauze khadi cotton.
Handspun and hand-loomed in north Rajasthan. They are 40x200cm long, making them very versatile worn for warmth around the neck in winter, as head cover, as a protection from the sun in summer or as an ideal newborn wrap.
Available in our six seasonal colours, they will become a favourite and the perfect companion to any adventure.
- Sun made from pomegranate dye
- Stone made from gallnut dye
- Ash made from gallnut and iron
- Coral made from madder and myrobalan
- Sky made from light indigo